I am an artist and I love makeup so it wasn’t hard for me to find that I was good at theater makeup and body art. This year at my school we produced the classic My Fair Lady. It was … Continue reading
I have posted videos in the past, but it was not that professional nor was it an actual channel devoted to my blog, so I have finally done it! I have left out the videos I didn’t like form the past except the moon necklace video and plan to keep the Europe one and the Europe ones I am still working on. I have also added another fun DIY on it. Please check my channel out, I would love your guy’s support and for you to even take a look so thank you. My channel name is Maleah Glitz Inspire and if anyone has trouble finding it you can contact me by email@example.com.
New video, (but please still find my new channel and see it there 😉
Instructables DIY Lace Cabochon Ring
Here is the direct link to the video I posted on previously. Find my Youtube channel at Maleah-GlitzInspire. See this on Instructables Find me on Instagram and other photos at maleahsilvercrescent Related posts DIY Lace Cabochon Ring Instructables
This Kawaii inspired purse is made of black faux fur with a black and white paisley lining. I stitched obsidian beads on the outside. The flap is leather with a turquoise zipper detailing on the edge and silver leather to … Continue reading
So a little while ago a Instructables employee reached out to me and requested that I enter a Glitter DIY CONTEST. I submitted a video and pictures of a tutorial for a Glitter Moon Necklace. I was elated and I was already given a free pro membership for 3 months when I signed up but the generous people at Instructables gave me a year long membership, then I found that the editors featured my project(my first instructable) on the Living category. For that, they gave me another free three month membership to redeem. I stayed in contact with the people there while making the video and loved it, their feedback and the experience was amazing. They responded so fast and put me in contact with others who also were great. I hope you guys check out the diy and account. The video is there and soon will be on youtube also.
The account name is Glitz-InspireYourStyle
Post with video DIY Moon Necklace
- Espadarille-A sandal or shoe with woven rope or similar material covering the wedge or sole of the shoe.
- Clog-Closed sole and open heel with a platform sole.
- Cowboy Boots-Pointed toe boot with intricate stitching and a slight curved heel.
- Flats-Shoes that have no heel height or platform sole.
- Jellies-A manmade shoe with soft rubbery type materials.
- Loafer-A step in shoe that has no laces or buckles.
- Mary Jane-A short heeled shoe with a strap across the instep.
- Moccasin-Slip on shoes with visible stitching around the edge of the toe box this creates a gathered effect.
- Oxfords-It has laces over the instep on a low shoe.
- Peep Toe-A shoe with a open toe in the front
- Platforms-A shoe with a thick sole on the heel and toe.
- Riding Boots-Boots made of leather made for riding that come up just below the knee.
- Sandals-Open toed and back shoe with only straps over and across the top.
- Stacked Heel-Layers of leather made to look like wood when layered into a heel.