I am an artist and I love makeup so it wasn’t hard for me to find that I was good at theater makeup and body art. This year at my school we produced the classic My Fair Lady. It was … Continue reading
There are certain pieces of clothes were just never seem to wear, we may wear them every once in a while, but mostly they adorn our wardrobes. I have compiled a list of clothes and shoes you rarely wear. Most people will have or have had these types of clothes at some point in their life. Continue reading
Despite all the different opinions on what will be the hottest things this fall, I have compiled a list of some re-occurring trends from different sources that are sure to be one for this fall. S͟l͟i͟p͟ D͟r͟e͟s͟s͟ It can be … Continue reading
Heatless curls Most people know heat damages hair. Since the broad awareness of this, different product companies have released special products that monitor the temperature of their device or decrease damage to hair. Straightening hair, blow drying on high settings and … Continue reading
Here is a video tour of the Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit in Paris. For those of you who don’t know who Jean Paul Gaultier is, he is a French designer and came up with the classic sailor/nautical stripe and really made changes in fahsion and how it is today. He started at 18 after sending his sketches as a teen to Paris and was hired at 18. His work is detailed and exemplary along with his partenership with many famous figures and woman to show. This video does not do his pieces justice and I hope you guys enjoy the video. Thanks for being so patient you guys, it has been so hectic and I am working really hard to get out the ahul video and video diary lookbook video from Amsterdam and Paris.
This list is a list for humor only, it doesn’t apply to everyone and may not apply to you, it is not meant to offend anyone or make it seem like I’m or girls are complaining or having it tough, no I believe guys have their problems to.
- Have you ever been in a situation where they use one bathroom for both men and woman, or for whatever reason the female bathroom is being used by men? ( my case the guy ‘s bathroom was shut down at my school). You can tell if a guy used the bathroom last by the fact that they leave the toilet seat up, or if they leave the lights on. Face it, it’s a little thing but it can get annoying having to put down the toilet seat especially when it isn’t clean.
- When you’re in a hurry in the morning and don’t have time to take a shower or brush your hair and it it won’t untangle it can be annoying and stressful. Waking up with your hair a tangled mess and taking a long time or holding up a group because you can’t tame your hair is not only embarrassing, but annoying..
- There are those hot days where guys are stripping down and you can’t cause you’re a girl. Sometimes it seems unfair that you’re baking in the sun and guys can take off their shirts.
- Everyone knows it hurts when a guy gets hit between the legs, but few people acknowledge that it hurts like crazy when a girl gets hit in the chest. Often people don’t get get it when you cry out in pain after they just ran into your chest, yet people understand when a guy gets hit in between the legs.
- Lines for the guys bathroom always go so much faster than the female line even when they are the same length. Woman might fix their makeup of hair, have little ones and babies, situate bags and shopping bags and have female sanitary products, Overall, there are a number of things to keep girls in the bathroom longer than a guy.
A few tips to keep in mind while reading fashion magazines(BTW will soon be uploading Jean Paul Gaultier Expirience Video)
- The trends and styles in the pages and media are a guide, you don’t need to spend hundreds trying to recreate that amazing look on pg 75.
- Don’t get upset because an outfit works and looks amazing in the catalog and it doesn’t work for you. People spend thousands of dollars on ads and finding the girl that will best flatter and compliment the product and garment.
- Keep a collection or mark outfits you like, though you may have a Pinterest board overflowing with cute combos, finding last minute inspo scrolling through hundreds of pictures online isn’t fast. Cut out or mark pages with outfits you like and keep them in a filing folder or somewhere neat.
- Look for sections where they feature beauty and fashion products, often during holiday seasons or even all year round magazines have a page with products to try or get for good deals.