Heatless curls Most people know heat damages hair. Since the broad awareness of this, different product companies have released special products that monitor the temperature of their device or decrease damage to hair. Straightening hair, blow drying on high settings and … Continue reading
I have posted videos in the past, but it was not that professional nor was it an actual channel devoted to my blog, so I have finally done it! I have left out the videos I didn’t like form the past except the moon necklace video and plan to keep the Europe one and the Europe ones I am still working on. I have also added another fun DIY on it. Please check my channel out, I would love your guy’s support and for you to even take a look so thank you. My channel name is Maleah Glitz Inspire and if anyone has trouble finding it you can contact me by email@example.com.
New video, (but please still find my new channel and see it there 😉
Instructables DIY Lace Cabochon Ring
Here is the direct link to the video I posted on previously. Find my Youtube channel at Maleah-GlitzInspire. See this on Instructables Find me on Instagram and other photos at maleahsilvercrescent Related posts DIY Lace Cabochon Ring Instructables
This Kawaii inspired purse is made of black faux fur with a black and white paisley lining. I stitched obsidian beads on the outside. The flap is leather with a turquoise zipper detailing on the edge and silver leather to … Continue reading
So a little while ago a Instructables employee reached out to me and requested that I enter a Glitter DIY CONTEST. I submitted a video and pictures of a tutorial for a Glitter Moon Necklace. I was elated and I was already given a free pro membership for 3 months when I signed up but the generous people at Instructables gave me a year long membership, then I found that the editors featured my project(my first instructable) on the Living category. For that, they gave me another free three month membership to redeem. I stayed in contact with the people there while making the video and loved it, their feedback and the experience was amazing. They responded so fast and put me in contact with others who also were great. I hope you guys check out the diy and account. The video is there and soon will be on youtube also.
The account name is Glitz-InspireYourStyle
Post with video DIY Moon Necklace
Unless you have jewelry organizer or travel case, keeping your jewelry organized and orderly can be difficult. To help Here are a few tips and ways to keep the jewelry organized on the go. Most of these things are household items or easy to find.
1. Use a small card ring to keep your rings in place
2. Use a large card ring to hold hair bands
3. If you have a old earring card, reuse the card and store multiple earrings at once
4. Take buttons and thread the ear wires through the holes
So I was in my closet the other day and realized that though it was small, I really neede to fit more in it because my drawers were overflowing. Mostly theses were sits and pants. I thought, why should skirts … Continue reading
The New Year has started and I had the best time with some friends of mine. I’ll post on that and give a cool collage and maybe even an outfit thing, but first I have a DIY Origami Lotus for you guys. It’s pretty easy but time consuming until you get used to it. Hope everyone had a good new year.
Here are just a few tips and ideas that can add a bit of sophistication and can make a living space a little more classy and professional.
1. Reflective surfaces reflect light, when it does, it brings in more light to make the space look larger.
2. Metal elements can add that level of upper class and opulence. Gold or silver vases or accents can make something feel more expensive and metal tones go with almost any color palate.
3. Textures, adding interesting or unique textures to a room can give it a depth and a eclectic or exotic feel. Pillows and upholstery are a easy way to add texture with so many different fabrics to choose from.
4. Leather, real leather is like a leather bag or purse, it adds that extra level of sophistication. Leather is also a classic and is long lasting. Unlike fabrics, you can wipe up spills and have either no trace or a small stain as a result.
5. Bring a bit of life into the room. Living things are fun to have and give a more welcoming aura because the presence of a thriving living thing is inviting. A plant that can grow indoors is a great way to liven up a area. Fish tanks and aquariums also are great as they can bring and light through the tank to.