Threading necklaces through straws keep them from tangling. Un-clasp the necklace then re-clasp it after you thread the necklace through the straw. If needed, the straws can be cut to different sizes.
You’ve seen the dividers on clothing racks with sizes labeled on them in stores. You can now make your own using old or blank CDs. First use heavy duty scissors to cut a rectangle out of the CD shown in the picture. Trace the CD’s shape on scrapbook paper. Cut out the tracing and set it aside. Cut a rectangle out of the CD as shwn in the picture. Next lay the CD over the tracing and mark the area isn’t covered by the CD and cut it out. Then use a glue stick or another glue to adhere it to the CD. You can cover both sides or leave the reflective side of the CD alone. As an alternative to paper, use decorative tape to cover the CD.
Oil Blotting Sheets
This sounds a little odd, but I’ve heard Youtubers and some bloggers agree that using toilet seat covers are great oil tissues. I have tried it and it works, so has my my mom and it works for her. I suggest taking out the first seat cover for the toilet and using the second one for your face.
For dirty white sneakers, use toothpaste on the bottoms and base of the shoe. Whitening toothpaste works best. Squirt some toothpaste onto the shoes, don’t apply it onto mesh and such, apply the paste on the sole of the shoes and hard surfaces. For leather shoes use leather cleaners and follow the instructions on the package. Scrub the shoes with a toothbrush or another small brush. Rinse the shoes when your done. Down bellow is a picture of the top shoe without toothpaste and the bottom one with.
If you don’t like clumpy eyelashes or if your lashes get stuck together after layers of mascara, try using a comb to separate them. Use combs that have teeth that are not spaced far apart. You can also use the back of a brow tool to comb out your lashes.
Multi hooked coat or bathroom racks are great for hanging jackets and much more. Individual hooks with multiple pieces hanging have a limit. The general bulk of many jackets that can build up on coat racks can also prevent the door from closing all the way or opening all the way. I have come up with a few ways and combinations to hang different things that will prevent build up and will be easier to use. These methods are used with a coat rack that has two rows of hooks, the top hook extending farther out than the lower hook.
1. Put jackets and vests on hangers( this works great for hood-less items that can’t hang on a hook) and hang a hanger on each hook. This method can be done with a rack that has only one row or set of hooks. This way the mass is spread out more evenly.
2. The second method is the first method but using a rack like the one shown above. Hang cross-body bags or hats on the hooks above clothing or just use all the hooks for bags. Since there are only five hooks for cross body bags if you layer them over clothes, you may find that you have more cross body bags than will fit, you can select your favorite or most used ones so you can grab them and go. The other option is to layer two cross body bags on one hook, it just depends on the bulk of the bag, the bulk of what is on the hanger and how far out your top hooks extend.
3. Hang or display hand bags and cross body bags on the same rack shown. This time hang 1-3 cross body bags of your choosing on each hook on the bottom row. Then hang hand bags on the every top hook, or space the bags to your liking. You can also hang hats on the top hooks as well.
4. The hanger method is great because it distributes the bulk, but it’s not limited to coats, vests etc. Since the rack is hanging on a door you should have enough height that hanging pants or longer dresses won’t touch the ground.
5. Use a multiple row rack or a rack with a single row of hooks to hang your essentials and outfit for the next day. Hang your jacket, shirt and or each layering piece on a hanger. Use skirt hangers for skits and pants. Hang each hanger on a hook or two hangers since you’ll just put the outfit on the next day. Then layer or use empty hooks to hang a hat, scarf, belt o a bag.