This look focuses on the hair and makeup. I will add what clothes I am wearing that are visible in the second photo. I am wearing a brown Antelope leather jacket over a blue and red plaid flannel, then under a creme colored tank top. My curls are overnight curls from twisted buns. I have started adding this to my routine, normally I braid my hair into two braids to create waves, but doing twisted braid buns creates actual curls. I sleep with the buns overnight and take them out in the morning. Leave a comment if you want a video or tutorial for the overnight curls I am wearing.
The makeup look creates a warm colored matte lid with a bit of sheen in the inner corner. I used my Kat Von D Shade and Light Eye Contour Palette. In the palette there are three sets of shadows, cools, neutrals and warms, I used the warms and cools which may seem odd but it works. I started with the shade Ludwin as my blending, transition shade in the crease. I used Lazarus and Succubus to build and define the crease and blending it onto the lid to transition nicely. Then I used a cool toned purple taupe in the outer corner blending it into the crease. For the defining shade I used Sytry from the Kat Von D palette. From the Pixi by Petra palette I just took the shimmery white shade and added that to the inner lid and corner and to highlight the brow bone. To finish the eye look I did a black winged liner and mascara. For the face I did my usual routine for contouring, foundation which I mixed, highlighting and blush.
Not all brushes I used are listed, in palettes the colors I used are not specified. I didn’t do my brows or put anything on my lips except colorless lip balm.
- Kat Von D-Shade + Light Eye Contour Pallete
- Pixi by Petra-Mesmerizing Mineral Pallete in Mineral Contour-(also sold at target and online at Pixi)
- Revelon ColorStay Creme Gel Liner
- Sonia Kashuk- Essential Eye Kit used liner and blending brush
- E.L.F- Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder in St. Lucia-
- E.L.F- Makeup Mist & Set
- E.L.F- Studio Eyeshadow “C” Brush
- Too Faced- Soleil Matte Bronzer in Chocolate medium to deep
- Sephora Collection- Precious Elements Pro Mini Airbrush #55.5
- Smashbox- 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill- Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Champagne Pop
- Doucce Cosmetics- Smudge Proof Eyeliner in color 600 black
- Urban Decay- Subversion Lash Primer
- L’Oréal Paris- Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
- L’Oréal Paris- Teloscopic Mascara in Carbon Black
- L’Oréal Paris- True Match Super- Blendable Makeup in C1 Porcelain
- L’Oréal Paris- Infallible Matte Foundation in Natural Beige 105
- Maybelline-Volum Express The Falsies Big Eyes Waterproof Mascara
- Bareminerals- Correcting Concealer Broad Spectrum SPF 20